I considered buying the Motion Pro titanium spanners, but those are soooo expensive. These Asahi spanners are roughly just as lightweight, good quality and are a fraction of the price of the MPs. The shipping was steep, but I combined it with some other stuff so I'm a happy camper.
How to use:
1. Lean your bike over, resting the handlebars against a work stand.
2. Remove the oil drain bolt in the transmission.
3. Screw in the oil drain tool, attach the ODT hose with a plug fitted.
4. Stand the bike up over an oil drain pan.
5. Drain the oil by removing the ODT hose bung.
6. Once all of the oil is drained, remove the Oil Drain Tool and replace it with the OEM drain plug.
7. Fill the engine with new oil.